SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE DURING COVID-19
Is it safe to send or receive my item(s)?
We have re-opened our atelier and operations with safety measures in place to protect you and our employees.
- Our courier providers are facilitating non-contact collections and returns
- Item(s) received are quarantined for 48 hours ahead of their assessment
- Item(s) returned are packaged and quarantined for 48 hours ahead of collection
Are you offering all services and fully open?
- We have welcomed back a reduced number of staff and are regularly reviewing the situation as we progressively increase our team in stages.
- We have put into place various measures and procedures including;
- Social distancing of 2 meters
- Staggered rota hours and breaks
- Increased cleaning and hygiene throughout the atelier and office
- PPE for staff, including masks and sanitiser
- Reduced staff per shift to maximise social distancing
What does this mean for me when using your services?
- We have put these procedures in place to protect our staff and clients the best way we can through this period.
- We will keep this page updated with our policies and procedures.
- We thank you for your continued support and apologise that our services may take a little longer than usual to complete.
If you have further questions please email email@example.com