- Book a collection through our online booking form. You’ll be asked how many items you’ll be sending and to specify any particular services you require. If you’re unsure, the team will suggest what services they think are needed.
- Once items are received in our atelier, you’ll receive a quote via email. You can review, edit and confirm all proposed services for each item. When the quote is approved, the work will begin.
- Upon completion of your restoration, we will return your items, beautifully packaged, at a time and to a place convenient for you.
You can get a preliminary quote by submitting images and details of your bag in our online form. However, this preliminary quote is just an estimate and not the final quote. We’ve learned that no matter how many photos we receive, we can’t issue an accurate quote without assessing your item(s) in person.
The length of time depends on the work required. As a guide, cleaning and standard repairs typically take 5 – 15 business days, while bespoke services such as stitching, color and leather restoration typically take longer. You will be given an estimated turnaround time when you receive your quote so that you are aware of the expected timelines before approving the work.
We send you an email confirming arrival when your package arrives in our atelier, and another email confirming receipt with a photo of your item(s). Our specialists assess each of your items and devise a comprehensive quote detailing any services you specifically requested, as well as any other recommended services for your item(s). This bespoke quote will be emailed to you, so please check your junk folder and contact email@example.com if you have not received your quote within 72 business hours of receiving confirmation that your item has arrived. Please note your quote is only valid for 10 working days.
Your bespoke quote details every service we can do to fully revive your item(s), from standard shoe repairs to advanced restorations. You can accept or decline any service. If you’re having difficulty understanding your quote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no obligation to go ahead with any service — you can choose to decline them all and have your item(s) returned to you at no additional cost. See Collections and Shipping for further information.
We can restore patent, although certain limitations may apply. We’ll outline how we’ll approach the restoration of your patent item(s) and any limitations in your quote.
We can restore suede, although certain limitations may apply. We’ll outline how we’ll approach the restoration of your suede item(s) and any limitations in your quote.
If you feel your item wasn’t quite right to begin with or you’d like to refresh an old favorite — whether through a new colour, painted details, bespoke initialling, a new strap or a complete redesign — we are here to help. We advise you on inspiration and possibilities to make your idea a reality. If you’re looking for inspiration, explore our case studies on how we transformed a faded Chanel to a tie-dye masterpiece or dyed muddy Manolos so they could still be worn.
No, unfortunately that is not a service we currently offer.
Collections and Shipping
When booking a collection, you will be asked to pay a fee to cover the shipping. Returns are complimentary, even if you decide not to proceed with any of the services.
We use DHL to facilitate collections worldwide and have set shipping fees for most of North America, Europe and the Middle East. If you don’t see your country on our list, complete our international collection form and we will contact you with details.
To ensure your item(s) get to the atelier safely, please:
- Ensure any bags you send are empty.
- Line a sturdy box with bubble wrap and ensure that light-colored items (especially if they’re patent or suede) aren’t touching anything of a darker color.
- Label the bag you put your items in with your contact details. You can also drop a business card or note into the bag if it’s easier.
- Securely seal the package.
- If you have selected a DHL shipping label, ensure this has been clearly and securely attached per the instructions emailed to you. This is not needed if you have booked a 2-hour collection window within our London collection zone.
- For collections from outside of the UK, please check your email for any additional specific shipping requirements for your country.
Your items will be sent to our atelier in London. This is where they will be assessed, quoted, and restored.
We are not affected by customs and taxes imposed by Brexit.
Costs and Payment
All standard pricing and guide prices are detailed on our services page. Shoe cleaning starts at £35 and a handbag special clean is £95. For non-standard, specialty services — including but not limited to color and leather restorations, alterations, refashioning, dyeing or sourcing non-standard hardware — we charge an hourly rate. Most shoe restorations average out to just under £250 and most handbag restorations average £300. Please note that these are averages to provide guidance. See The Process for more information on how your item(s) are quoted.
We ask you to pay the shipping fee upfront. When your items arrive in our atelier, we provide you with a comprehensive quote where you can approve or decline the services that have been recommended. Once you’ve approved the services you would like to proceed with, we require you to pay the full cost of these in order for work to commence. See The Process for more information on options with your quote.
Guarantees, Insurance and Complaints
Officially, we guarantee our work for three months, but we judge each case on its merits. This may seem like a small window, but we have no way of knowing what your item comes in contact with or how it’s used once it leaves our care and that may impact the work we’ve done.
Each restoration is unique and the way it wears is dependent on multiple factors, including its original condition. We aim to manage your expectations and know what to expect before you approve your quote. If you are dissatisfied with the quality of our work beyond three months, we will strive to find a solution for you. We treat each order with compassion and want you to be proud of the work we have done, as we are. Please note that our services may affect the brand warranty on your item.
We are in the business of doing the ‘risky’ services most repairers, restorationists and makers won’t do. That’s said, we operate a zero-harm policy. If we feel there is a meaningful risk that we can’t control, we will explain this to you and obtain your permission. In the unlikely event that we do damage something, we are covered by insurance. Please note that upon receipt, we photograph each of your items. We also make note of any existing damage and the general condition they arrive in and communicate this in your assessment. Please read this carefully and let us know if you are in disagreement as soon as possible. Please also read our terms and conditions.
All of your items are trackable and confirmed at each stage of their journey. However, if the worst were to happen, we have appropriate goods in transit insurance in place.
We provide a luxury service and aim for you to have a luxury experience. If you’re unsatisfied with the result or process, please contact our client services team at email@example.com.
We have put in place the following safety measures to protect you and our employees:
- We have put in place the following safety measures to protect you and our employees:
- Courier providers are facilitating non-contact collections and returns
- Item(s) received are quarantined for 48 hours ahead of their assessment
- Item(s) returned are packaged and quarantined for 48 hours ahead of collection
- Social distancing of 1 metre
- Staggered breaks
- Increased cleaning and hygiene throughout the atelier and office
- PPE for staff, including masks and sanitizer
We have put these procedures in place to protect our staff and clients the best way we can throughout this period. We will keep this page updated with our policies and procedures.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding that our services may take a little longer than usual to complete in this time.
If you can’t find the answer to your question above, then please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8935 5333. Please note that our customer service lines are open 9am – 6pm and queries will be answered in English.